Thursday, August 23, 2012

CBS Family Interview

This is a picture of me and my brother when my family was interviewed for a CBS news segment. One of our neighbors and family friends Jen Singer (her blog is mommasaid.net) is a friend of the producer at CBS news. When the producer went to Mrs. Singer looking for a family dealing with food allergies, she gave them my family's name. CBS came to our house at the end of the same week and recorded us for 6 hours for a 5 minute segment called Living on Edge with Food Allergies. To watch the segment, click this link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=2473442n

This was about 7 years ago when i was in 3rd grade, now I'm entering 9th and my brother is entering 6th. We still help each other to, in his words, "Stay Stafe".

-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment