Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Flourish with Food Allergies

When I was little, I used to always ask my mom, "Why me? Why do I have food allergies?" Her simple response was that God has something special planned for me, and that I should have faith that He knows what He's doing.

As a little kid, to hear that I am special, changed my whole outlook on food allergies. My feelings of food allergies being a curse were replaced by feelings that food allergies are a blessing--that I'm meant for a greater purpose than just living day by day.

Never doubt that you are special, and that you are able to survive! You are strong because of your food allergies! Give yourself confidence! Food allergies should not control your life! You are better than that! You are meant to have food allergies for a reason and maybe one day you'll be able to help others cope, no, flourish while living with food allergies. Best of luck!

-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment