Monday, June 24, 2013

Vacation Bible School

Today was the start of Vacation Bible School and I was so excited to be a crew leader and volunteer for the second year! What made today even more exciting was when the woman in charge of snacks came up to me and told me she specifically requested me to be in charge of a group of preschoolers. Why? Because one of them has a severe dairy allergy. When I met the little boy, he was absolutely adorable! When I told him at snack time the snack was safe for him, he gave me the biggest smile. That made my day! I am so glad adults are becoming more aware of food allergies when planning snacks at events like this. I'll give you more updates on how the rest of this week goes.

Wish me luck!

-Alli

4 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with your blog you did a very hard job. and I appreciate that sharing a helpful post, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work, my friend. This is truly some fantastic work. Great experience coming on this post. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete