Saturday, December 22, 2012

You Are Not Alone!

Having food allergies is a struggle, my situation yesterday really showed me that. However, I was able to pull through because of my family, and all those that care about me. My mom showed up at my school within 20 minutes, my dad right behind her. My sister immediately came to check in on me. My friend brought me down to the nurse with a lot of concern in her face, and then later with the help of another brought down my backpack when it was obvious I wasn't going back to class. When I was getting sick, my dad was wiping my face clean, holding an ice pack to my neck. As soon as I got home, my brother expressed his concern for me. He offered to make me toast, and my mom came to check in and see if I was okay multiple times. So many people yesterday showed me how much they cared about me and it was an amazing feeling. I would like to thank all of them! It meant so much to me and truly showed me how I am never alone in the struggle against food allergies, and neither are you!

No comments:

Post a Comment