Sunday, December 9, 2012

Facebook Page Cover Photo Contest!

THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!

I posted about 2 months ago on my Facebook page that once my page reached 100 likes, I was going to have a contest! Well, thanks to my many followers, I have reached 101 likes and its CONTEST TIME!!!

Here is your task:
Design a cover photo for my Facebook Page that is allergy-related!!!

As for the design of the photo, it is up to you! It can be hand drawn by your child, computer generated, or even a photo of something! Whatever you think is best! Just make sure the photo is going to fit as a Facebook cover photo!

I will be accepting photos until December 24th and will initiate the new cover photo on December 25th! (A pretty good Christmas present for the winner!) That gives  you 15 days! Spread the word around and Best of Luck!

https://www.facebook.com/AllergyAlli


-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment