Saturday, March 23, 2013

Thankful for Food Allergies

Having food allergies is a time-consuming job. We live with them 24/7, and because of that we think we are the only ones that have a burden to bear. But there are so many other  people that have harder struggles than us. I have a 9 year old cousin that has been living with diabetes since he was 6, I have a neighbor that had cancer. There are people that have divorced parents, and have family members that have passed away. When i take everything into perspective, food allergies are not that bad! I still live a happy, healthy life. I just have to be careful with what I'm eating and touching, but compared to the lives of others, my struggles are easy.


So next time you start to pity yourself for food allergies, think about it, and maybe take a moment to be thankful for your food allergies.

Best of Luck!

-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment